Friday, April 3, 2009

My Favorite Music Quotes

Please comment back with any you have.

"I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it." ~The Shawshank Redemption

"There is music in my soul today, A carol to my King, and Jesus listening can hear the songs I cannot sing!" ~Eliza E. Hewitt

"He lives, and while He lives I'll sing!" ~Samuel Medley

"Maybe Gloria Estefan was right. Eventually the rhythm IS going to get you." ~Friends

"If you want to be completely honest, sing." ~Dan in the Real World

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked."You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."~Trina Paulus

No comments:

Post a Comment