Saturday, April 4, 2009

Italian Tour


Did I mention the UCSB Chamber Choir is touring Italy this summer? I am so excited. Two weeks of singing in Italy! What could be better? This week in choir he gave us our proposed schedule. Check it out.~

June 15: LAX-Rome

June 16: Rome-Siena

June 17: rehearsals, Siena

June 18: rehearsals, Siena

June 19: concert, Chianti-Greve?

June 20: concert, e di Corsano?

June 21: concert, Siena

June 22: free day, Siena

June 23: free day, Florence

June 24: concert, Florence

June 25: free day, Florence

June 26: concert, Pienza

June 27: concert, Montalcino?

June 28: concert, Rome

June 29: free day, Rome

June 30 free day, Rome


Professor Gervais told us we might add a concert in Piza. Also, my friend Rebecca and I are staying longer. I'm only staying a week longer because I have to get back to Santa Barbara for my best friend's wedding. (Isn't that a movie?) We're going to continue our travels to Milan, Vienna, and Prague. My flight home will be from Frankfurt so I am also excited to see some of Germany as well. This trip will be amazing. If you have any travel tips, European travel tips, or ideas of things that I must see or do let me know. I would love advice. The timing of this tour is also perfect as I'll walk in graduation the day before we leave, making this trip a nice graduation trip as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment